Southern Cebu offers a lot captivating beaches and paradise islands, and one of them is Sayaw Beach in Barili. Sayaw Beach is located near the national highway and south of Barili's town proper. Barili is 61 kilometers away from Cebu City and is particularly located in the southwestern part of the province of Cebu.
Here's a quick guide-- The Adventurer's Guide to Barili, Cebu.
Sayaw Beach is beautiful, clean, and picturesque.
Plus the fine, white-sand on the beach makes you lie on its shore.
It has a spectacular view of the nearby island and the province of Negros Oriental.
If you have that spirit of adventure, you can try boating and explore Sayaw's rock formations and caves. The experience will be one of a kind.
|From the beach to the rocks.|
1. Cebu City to Barili- PhP75 (aircon bus, approximately 2 hours travel time)
2. Barili town proper to Sayaw Beach- PhP7 (multicab, approximately 15 minutes travel time)
3. Sayaw Beach entrance- PhP10
4. Cottages- PhP100 and above
5. Boating- PhP200-300 per boat
So, explore Southern Cebu and discover for yourself this beautiful beach in the town of Barili.
What are the beautiful beaches you've visited? Share your answers here!