Before giving you my 6 wishes (not my only wishes) this Christmas, I would like to thank Cris of Pinay Thrillseeker for tagging me in her beautiful post.
Wishing comes with believing. So I wish these things (tangible and intangible) this Christmas:
1. Blogging Essentials
I really need a notebook, an external drive, and a DSLR of my own. These items are quintessential for me!
2. Blog Success
I wish that I will have my own domain for this blog. I also wish for more travels and ministry next year. And I dream of reaching and influencing many people (far and near) through my blog posts.
3. More time and opportunities for ministry
I wish that God will give me more chances of serving and ministering to the physical and spiritual needs of the people around me.
4. Everest and Southeast Asia
Do you know that I've been dreaming about Mt. Everest? Yes, really! And I wish that our plan to journey around Southeast Asia will push through.
5. For my family
I wish more love, happiness, and long life to my family and relatives. It is because I love them all!
6. Someone to hold and . . .
LOVE-- this is my ultimate wish this Christmas!
Upon that falling star in the constellation Orion, I long that these wishes will come true. If not soon, then the sooner or the soonest. :P
To make this more fun, I am tagging 6 friends whose wishes I would love to know. Try this!
1. Regin of Regin's Travels
2. Kareen of Laagan na Cebuana
3. Regine of Between Coordinates
4. Claire of I Am Traveling Light
5. Ruby of See.Hear.Explore.
6. Jherson of Lonely Travelogue
Here are the rules for this tag post:
2. List 6 things that you want to receive for Christmas.
3. Tag 6 of your friends to make the same post (no tag backs).
4. Send me the link so I could check it out too.
How about you? What do you wish for Christmas? You can share them here!