|Have you walked across the San Juanico Bridge?|
Travel, travel, travel.
It thrills. It excites. It embraces fun, adventures, and discoveries that last a lifetime. Who doesn't want to travel and explore new places? It is now a wonderful time for everyone to start traveling.
Why? Because traveling can do many things for you.
Read the things I have observed while on the road.
- It opens your eyes to a world full of wonder and delightful sceneries.
|Sunrise on top of Ili Rock in Boljoon, Cebu.|
- It gives you an opportunity to discover new places and different cultures.
- It makes you a better, brighter, and more responsible citizen.
- It expands your knowledge of the sciences.
|I volunteered in the Coral Reef Restoration Project in Padre Burgos, Southern Leyte.|
Photo Credit: Ethel Wagas
- It fills your heart with everlasting happiness.
- It gives you a new language, dialect, or skill to master.
- It creates a long-lasting bond with the locals and fellow travelers.
|I had a great time with these little boys in an island off the coast of Southern Leyte.|
- It inspires you to work harder.
- It adds sweetness and meaning to your life.
- It gives you time to think of your passion and purpose in life.
- It inspires you to give God all the glory and praises for all His marvelous creation.
- It amazes you constantly.
|Amazed by the uniqueness of Tumalog Falls in Oslob, Cebu.|
Mark Twain remarked, “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
What are the things you learned while traveling? Share them here.