I will never get tired of writing about this wonderful waterfalls in Oslob, Cebu, Philippines. This is now my second time to visit this place. The first time I was here was during our 2-day Cebu South Adventures with my buddy, Roy, last February. And now during our Southern Cebu trip with Journeying James (Day 85 of his 100 Days of Backpacking the Philippines).
Journeying James really wanted to explore this waterfalls. So I never hesitated, and I said, "Yes"! It is because I know he will be amazed by the unusual features of this waterfalls.
I really love this waterfalls for these three reasons:
1. Tumalog Falls is a unique and one-of-a-kind waterfalls!
2. I just love the place and the experience of being there.
3. The habal-habal ride going there is worth a try.
But, we noticed something! We saw vandals of names shamelessly written on the rocks of the waterfalls. I was so sad to see it because there were no vandals here last February. Locals and government officials must monitor and prevent tourists from doing this hated thing.
Tumalog Falls is truly a treasure to us. Don't destroy it through vandalism!
|Photo Credit: Journeying James|
How to get there?
1. Bus (Cebu to Tumalog Falls junction)
2. Habal-habal (Junction to Tumalog Falls and vice versa) - PhP80