|Off to a good start!|
But before proceeding any further, allow me to enumerate the purposes of this blog:
1. To give back all the glory, honor, and praises to God through the activities of ministry and service to others. This principle is backed up by Matthew 20: 26-28 which says, “But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: Even as the Son of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many”.
2. To showcase the adventures and travels that I have done and will be having in the future.
3. To show to the world the beauty of the Philippine islands!
4. To discover for myself the grandeur and beauty of the other countries of the world.
5. To provide a guide for adventurers who will not only seek for fun and enjoyment but who will also provide ministry and service to others which will ultimately make our world a much better place to live in.
This list of purposes may be never-ending, but these are the top five reasons behind the creation of this blog.
I just would like to give credit to my friend, Regin, the author of Regin's Travels, and my co-author of Klement Backpacking and Ministry, for the support and encouragement. And to Alessa Rocia Saluta-Aligno for extending great help to this site especially in designing the header. Thumbs up to both of you!
I would also mention Lois and Chichi, the authors of We Are Sole Sisters, for the inspiration and for sparking my desire to write a blog.
I would also give thanks to my family. They may never know that they are the “wind beneath my wings” and that from my heart, I would like to tell them, “I love them all”.
And to our ever gracious and loving God, the giver of true wisdom and the Creator of all the beauty of the universe, be glory, honor, praises, and thanks both now and forever.